[mlpack] GSoC 2017 with mlpack

Abhijeet Dubey dubey.abhijeet09 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 05:55:37 EST 2017

Hi,

I'm Abhijeet Dubey, I'm pursuing my Masters in Computer Science with focus
in Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence from Indian Institute of
Technology, Bombay. I'm interested in participating in GSoC 2017 with
mlpack.

I've gone through the project page and particularly I'm interested in
"Reinforcement
Learning" project. I'm proficient in C++ and python and I've experience in
applying machine learning and general reinforcement learning. I've also
done a project involving reinforcement learning... so basically my project
was to design an intelligent agent that can play carrom.

Please guide me and provide me relevant links. Some starter level bugs
would be helpful so that I can get familiar with the codebase.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhijeet Dubey
https://github.com/dracarys09/