[mlpack] Regd. GSoC - 2017

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Tue Feb 28 08:50:32 EST 2017

Hello Dhawal,

thanks for getting in touch, and yes we heard back from Google not so long ago
that we have been accepted into the program.

> Please let me know, how can I get started with you?

We have a special page for GSoC that might help you to get started:

http://mlpack.org/gsoc.html

I hope this is helpful, let us know if you have any more questions.

Thanks,
Marcus