[mlpack] Fwd: mlpack:GSOC'17

Yannis Mentekidis mentekid at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 17:16:03 EST 2017

Hello Abhinav,

As far as I am aware, the only parallel algorithms in mlpack currently are
LSH and DET (methods/det/ directory, files dtree_impl.hpp and
dt_utils_impl.hpp)

If you're not comfortable with OpenMP, I would suggest the LLNL tutorial
found here: https://computing.llnl.gov/tutorials/openMP/

I am afraid I am not the best person to answer about issue #401, sorry
about that :(

I saw Ryan opened a few enhancement issues earlier today, specifically the
5 newest ones on the issues page. Take a look at them as well, maybe you'll
find something there that you like!