[mlpack] Hello Everyone

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Tue Feb 7 18:20:55 EST 2017

Hello Vivek,

> Please accept my apologies for the late reply. This week at college has been quite a busy one.

no worries we all know it's sometimes hard to find time.

> Following your advice, I went through previous year discussions on these two ideas and was
> able to find some interesting conversations on both of them. I came across some papers [1, 2]
> which were recommended as a good read to gain some theoretical knowledge of the proposed
> models.

The papers are definitely a good start, also I've added some papers to the
Essential Deep Learning Modules project idea, that might be interesting too.

> About that -- it'd be great help if Marcus could summarise a bit about his thoughts on the current
> state and near-future changes that are expected in this module as it is closely to Deep Learning
> Modules project idea and has direct effect on its future shape.

I will open an issue, probably in the next days, where I'll point out some
"milestones" that needs to be addressed before we include the code into the
release.

Thanks,
Marcus